Windows Task Scheduler Setup
This Task Schedule is replicated on all Test, QA and Production systems. It is only shown once.
1. Advance to the Start->Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Task Scheduler
2. Select Action->Create Task (and follow the screen shot entries below to setup the task)
3. You will see the following screen ~ enter the following text and selections.
4. Click on Triggers tab and Select ‘New’ and select/enter the following information:
5. Once you click ‘Ok’, you should see (want) an entry similar to this:
6. Click on the Actions tab and Select ‘New’ and you should see (want) an entry similar to this:
7. Once you have selected ‘Ok’, you should see (want) something similar to this:
8. Open the Conditions tab and select/enter the following:
9. Select the Setting tab and enter/select the following:
10. Once you want to save the configuration by clicking ‘ok’, you may/will need to enter your login/password to save the task. You should have something that looks similar to this: